The Creepy Keep is an old castle that overlooks the Forever Forest.
AppearanceEditOn the outside of this dangerous haunt, the keep is square shaped with 4 towers at it's corners and a large watchtower that overlooks the various lands below. 11 levels make up the frightening Creep Keep, each level poses a challenge of length and patience and each level introduces new scary elements. The keep is haunted by ghosts and infested by normal beasts. It is unknown who previously owned the keep but it is certain that the owner's spirit stretches over the old castle, perhaps keeping the castle protected.
Levels of Creepy KeepEdit
- Creepy Keep - The Entrance: The doors to the keep.
- Friend/Foe: A difficult puzzle room featuring powder kegs.
- Finding a Way out and a Way in: Peegue must overcome the tricky tribulations of Kabooms and switches.
- The Dungeon: A dark and desolate dungeon full of variety puzzles.
- The Courtyard: The center of the keep and a dangerous walk.
- This Place is Haunted: The spirits of the keep sleep and run around in a blitz.
- The Moat: The trio must build their way across the quiet waters of the moat.
- Crossing the Drawbridge: The trio need to make it across the bridge to access the tower.
- The Lookout Tower: The dark and dusty tower where Stinky can see a large portion of the lands below.
- Watch Your Step: A dangerous chamber full of spiky floors.
- The Way Out: The trio have almost escaped with their treasures, they just need to solve one more puzzle.