WonderTown is an engmatic village governed by Mayor Peegue. WonderTown is found in the western direction of the lands.
AppearanceEditOn the world map, WonderTown is a very large circular village with 4 exits, one leading to Stinky's Cove, another leading to Mushroom Grove, a special way leading to the Old Windmill near the coast and another, residentally blocked exit leading to the area beyond WonderTown.
11 levels make up the fascinating city of WonderTown, each level occupied by houses. Although the only resident ever seen is Peegue, the general population is that of over 1000 Stinkers.
Levels of WonderTownEdit
Levels from Return to Wonderland:Edit
- Welcome To Wondertown: First appearance of Peegue
- The Bridge: A level with a broken down bridge
- The Gates To The Old City: The Exit Gates that are blocking the Rainbow Pool are closed with no way of being opened again.
- Peegue vs. the UFOs: Peegue tries to take out the UFOs.
- Wonderland Invasion: More UFOs in WonderTown.
Levels from Wonderland Secret Worlds:Edit
- Welcome to WonderTown: The entry level of the town
- One-way Street: A street of residence where you can only go one way
- Flower Street: A street blooming with roses and flowers in need of water
- Living on Borrowed Time: an Avenue that leads to the WonderTown national bank
- Meet the Mayor, Save the Mayor: Mayor Peegue's home
- The Town Square: The central square of the town, where aliens have invaded
- WonderTown Canals: The canals of the town
- Two for Two: Another street that has loose chompers roaming the ways
- Things that make you go "BOOM!": An old tower full of Kabooms
- The Abandoned Warehouse: A warehouse full of brown crates and fault electrical wires
- Hero's Shrine: A shrine dedicated to a hero of Wonderland
Outside of Town
- Mushroom Grove: A grove full of beautiful mushrooms
- The Old Windmill: An old windmill near the coast of WonderTown (secret)
Levels from Wonderland Adventures:Edit
- The Pump House
- Treasure Chamber
- Water Works
- Freshwater Reservor
- Lost in the Sewers
- Stinker in Peril
- To Catch a Theif